Tinsmiths is seeking a well organised Receptionist/Admin Assistant to join the small friendly team at our new Ledbury warehouse. This is a permanent post with a 32 hour working week which has some flexibility in how the hours are worked. The successful candidate should have previous experience of working in an office environment and have good communication skills.
- First point of contact for customers telephoning, answering incoming calls in a friendly manner and ensuring that customers are transferred to the correct person.
- Ensuring that telephone queries are responded to in a timely manner.
- Processing orders made on our Woo Commerce website.
- Receiving returns and processing refunds.
- Preparing paperwork for the packing team for orders from our Made to Measure department.
- Liaising with packing team and the Warehouse Manager to ensure that all orders are dispatched on time.
- Contacting Click and Collect Customers to arrange collection.
- Booking UK parcels on to courier portals.
- Booking overseas parcels on to courier portals and filing all documentation.
- Occasional stock takes.
- Efficient and organised approach to tasks.
- Confident and friendly telephone manner.
- Ability to maintain priorities through busy periods.
- Must enjoy working in a team.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excel experience an advantage.
Hours: 32 hours per week. These can be worked as either Monday – Thursday 9am-5pm or Monday – Friday 9am -3pm (Thursday 9am – 5pm).
Pay: £16,640 – £18, 304 per annum
Health and safety training courses provided.
Free onsite parking.
Tinsmiths aims to promote a good work/life balance and is committed to the health and wellbeing of all staff.
To apply, please send a covering email and CV to [email protected] . Deadline for applications 17th January 2022