Our online business has been growing and we have recently refurbished our warehouse and invested in a new storage and office facility at the Little Marcle Trading Estate, about 10 minutes walk from Ledbury High street. This means we now need to recruit another Warehouse Operative to join our small, friendly team.
Your routine tasks would include:
- Accepting goods in – checking content is complete and undamaged and putting stock away
- Picking and carefully packing wholesale and retail orders of fabrics and homeware – many of which are fragile
- Booking deliveries on with our courier service and completing the order process on our web sales site
- Maintaining a clean environment
Previous experience in a warehouse environment and some health and safety knowledge would be desirable but is not essential. The most important attributes would be:
- A positive “can do” attitude, Reliable, punctual and proactive
- Able to maintain high housekeeping levels throughout the warehouse to maintain a clean & safe work environment
- Some computer literacy – to input information accurately
- Able to work to the highest levels of health and safety, following instruction and training
- Self-sufficient, organised and able to manage a busy workload whilst communicating with other members of the team.
- Accurate and conscientious with a tidy, methodical approach to work to ensure our customers get exactly what they ordered and receive it in perfect condition
- This is not a desk based role but primarily one of physically picking and packing orders which requires applicants to be able to undertake manual handling activities safely & correctly
Days and Hours:
This job is week days only – 36 hours/week (Monday – Friday)
Pay Rate: £18,500- £20,000/pa – Depending on experience
Inductions will be held on site in line with our health and safety policies.
Tinsmiths aims to promote a good work/life balance and is committed to the health and wellbeing of all staff.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, please get in touch.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Application Deadline: Friday 20th August 2021
Interviewing W/C 23rd August 2021
3 Month Trial Period