To return an item:
- Register your return by emailing [email protected] or telephoning 01531 632083
- Pack and return your item in its original unused condition in the original product packaging. Ensure that any product instructions and fixings provided are included.
- You must download, print and complete the returns form and send it with your package.
- Please ensure that any items you wish to return are back with us within 28 days of receipt of goods. No refunds will be made after this time.
- Send your return to:
Returns at Tinsmiths
8a High Street
Refunds will be made after inspection of goods and within 5 working days of receipt here at Tinsmiths. A refund receipt will be posted to you. Please see our full returns terms and conditions.
Damaged or incomplete orders
- All orders must be checked for damage on delivery, and any damages or shortages reported within 48 hours
- When reporting damaged items, please email clear photographs of the damage together with your name and contact details to [email protected]
- Do not return damaged or faulty goods without contacting us first.
Please note returns are NOT accepted for products that fall into the following categories, unless a fault is found:
- Fabric – fabric orders are cut to the length that you specify and cannot be returned unless faulty, please ensure that you are satisfied with the fabric that you are ordering by obtaining a sample prior to ordering. All fabric must be checked prior to cutting or making up and any faults reported at that stage. Email clear photographs of the fault to [email protected]
- Curtains, blinds and cushions made to your specifications
- Furniture upholstered to your specifications – this includes footstools which are made to order
- Gift vouchers
- Trade orders
- Non-stock items