To return an item:
- Register your return by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning 01531 632083
- Pack and return your item in its original unused condition in the original product packaging. Ensure that any product instructions and fixings provided are included.
- You must include a completed returns form (download here).
- Please ensure that any items you wish to return are back with us within 28 days of receipt of goods. No refunds will be made after this time.
- Send your return to:
Returns at Tinsmiths
8a High Street
Refunds will be made after inspection of goods and within 5 working days of receipt here at Tinsmiths. A refund receipt will be posted to you.
- Full return ‘Terms & Conditions’ can be found here
Damaged or Incomplete Orders
- All orders must be checked for damage on delivery, and any damages or shortages reported within 48 hours
- When reporting damaged items, please email clear photographs of the damage together with your name and contact details to email@example.com
- Do not return damaged or faulty goods without contacting us first.
Please note that the right to return a product does NOT apply to products that fall into the following categories, unless a fault is found:
- Cut lengths of fabric – all fabric must be checked prior to cutting or making up and any faults reported at that stage. Email clear photographs of the fault to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curtains, blinds and cushions made to your specifications
- Furniture upholstered to your specifications – this includes footstools which are made to order
- Gift vouchers
- Non-stock items